All 10 branches of Lexington County Public Library have Meeting Spaces for public use — including large meeting rooms, conference rooms and study rooms that include wifi access. Most of our spaces have SMART Board® technology, projectors, whiteboards and sound system.
Our meeting spaces are available for individuals, local groups, civic organizations and small businesses to use for their own purposes. Larger libraries have meeting rooms, conference rooms and study spaces while smaller branches may have fewer and smaller meeting areas.
- Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance
- Standing reservations are not permitted
- Groups are responsible for setting up and breaking down the meeting room
- No fees may be charged for attendance; items and services can not be sold
- Some meeting rooms have kitchenettes
- Refreshments may be served in the meeting rooms
- Please review the Meeting Space Policy before submitting an application
Requests are pending until confirmation is received from library staff. The security deposit check is to be delivered and the printed application is to be signed before the time of use of the meeting room.
Library staff reserve the right to cancel the reservation if applicant or designee is not present within 30 minutes of reservation start time.
Applicant or designee must be present in the meeting room during the event.
Library staff reserve the right to change the meeting room assignment based on space or attendance considerations or library needs.
Participants in the event must conform to the LCPL Code of Conduct.